Tuesday, January 24, 2006

eBay: 81 points in a jar

On January 22nd 2006, Kobe Bryant of the LA Lakers socred an amazing 81 points in one game vs the Toronto Raptors.

You are probably wondering where all thoes points go after they are scored. Well they are added up on the score boards, people write about them in news papers, kids talk about them in school the next day.

But the actual points scored in all of the NBA games played through the entire season build up in a hole in my basement. They flow in through tubes in liquid form. And to be honest, it's a pain in the ass pumping that hole out every day. So when I heard Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in one game, I was kinda pissed. I never liked Kobe Bryant, but now I had to pump his 81 points out of my basement.

0 comments:

 

Followers