Thursday, August 10, 2006

50 greatest WWF rivalries

When I was a young buck, I didn’t really need to watch anything on TV but WWF wrestling. I, much like many of kids my age, got ALL of the Pay Per Views and even went to a couple of house shows. I was obsessed.

Let me put to rest a rumor that I once heard: wrestling is real. These guys hated each other and did all they could to win matches.
I compiled a list of the 50 Greatest WWF Wrestling Rivalries. The list is made up of mostly late-80s/early-mid-90s feuds. I consider this list to be my greatest masterpiece, and I’m sorry if I left off any of your personal favorites. I received some assistance from fellow Rivalfish Sweatshoppers Ryan O’Donnell and Danny Raspatello (who is a 100 times cooler than his brother, Tello Real).

0 comments:

 

Followers