Wednesday, December 21, 2005

First freebie post

As some of you know, I get a lot of free stuff. I have over 10 different magazine subscriptions that I either get for free or for a ridiculous price like $2 a year. Other free stuff includes stickers, posters, samples, tshirts, software, keychains, pins; all sorts of stuff. I've been doing this for just over a year and even though my email gets bombarded with spam and I forget what I sign up for, it's pretty neat getting a nice surprise in the mailbox every now and then. So here's my first of many (fingers crossed) posts for free stuff so you too can be like Mike.

Welcome to Clenda Chocolates, a gourmet chocolate shop!

You've reached us at a very exciting time. We are just starting out and things are happening quickly. So quickly, in fact, our website is still under pretty hefty construction! However, we'd like to get the ball rolling, so for a very limited time, you can enjoy three of our finest gourmet chocolates for free! Our goal is to get feedback from you, the consumer, as to how you think our product tastes.

Our
free offer can be reached through the link at the top of this page! Get your gourmet chocolate truffles now!

0 comments:

 

Followers