Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Speaking of abuse

HomeFront's mission is to reduce domestic violence in Calgary through coordinated community action.

HomeFront works within the specialized domestic violence docket court and trial court where HomeFront's domestic court caseworkers assist complainants through the justice system.

They have two videos on thier site. Both of which I cracked up to when I first saw them. Let me clear one thing up, before I start getting hate mail. It's not that I condone domestic abuse or animal cruelty. I simply think people have a funny way of getting their point across. The two videos are staged in a
restaurant and at a boardmeeting. It's not really funny unless you have volume, so don't bother unless you have it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing?! are you insane?! that behavior is intolerable!! blah blah blah... didn't i show you these videos originally anyway? such a hypocrite

to avoid having to post under the PETA thing, i'll just say what i want here... people in PETA should kill themselves. i'm not kidding. they have nothing else to live for then to complain that animals are being mistreated? if they take such a strong stance, maybe they should do something about it like set up a vet hospital. complaining about it won't solve anything. i'm still going to eat animals until i die and nothing (not stupid videos, actual cruelty videos, or people going door to door trying to convince me) will change my mind.

 

Followers