Thursday, December 22, 2005

I definately know this is sacreligious

On Sunday evening (Dec 18), I discovered a miracle - the Virgin Mary in my own apartment. Specifically, an incarnation of the Virgin Mary in the form of a kitty-litter clump, in my cats' litter box.

If you look closely at the clump, you can see not only the Virgin Mary, but you can make out the hunches of her shoulders, the fingers on the hands, her feet, and even the tip of her nose. She is kneeling in prayer, facing left, with her head tilted down towards her hands. The longer you look, the more details become obvious. This came out of my cat. This is a miracle.

If you don't know what cat litter is, it's what you give you cats to bury their business in. It dries everything up and clumps and forms a solid mass. Then you scoop the clump out and throw it away, but in this case, I'm glad I looked before I scooped.

0 comments:

 

Followers