Thursday, December 08, 2005

Apparently dolphins invented cancer



Intelegent and friendly creatures?
Don't be decieved by these horrible creatures. They are affiliated with terrible things. Like...gay people...and...uh...rainbows. If they are so smart, why can't they stop me from plugging their blow hole and choaking them to death? I'll tell you why, cuz they suck!

I hate them!
For far too long these slimey creatures have plagued my thoughts with their...flippers...and their...blow holes...I hate dolphins...I hate them so much just thinking about them makes me want to punch an old lady in the head. Fuck dolphins, they are the chicken of the sea. They are only good for one thing...to eat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"dolphins sound like they breathe helium but are in fact just gay"

man that site's definitely going up on the wall of fame (by that i mean AIM away message)

 

Followers