Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just look at the bid, look at the shipping price and you'll know how i feel right now



Here is a one of a kind gem if I've ever seen one up for bids. This is the one and only Brokeback Mountain M&M ! As you can see in the pictures below, there is
a mountain shape protruding from the back of the M&M. I am not sure if there is a conspiracy behind this M&M or not as strict factory standards usually weed out the odd M&Ms. Could this be one of the M&M prototypes that slipped through? Could it be the M&M factory sending me a message that Brokeback Mountain will win big at the Grammys? This is possible since I did not have my aluminum foil hat on at the time I was eating these. Could it have been meant for someone as a souvenir at a movie theater? Or could it be that I am just a warped individual with a strange sense of humor with a wild imagination? I'll let you be the judge of that but know this is a real auction and all bids are legally binding.

0 comments:

 

Followers