Monday, February 27, 2006

The post that almost wasn't

Late last night I saw a commercial for Ruby Tuesday advertising their mini burgers (Ruby Minis). Instead of one regular burger, you get four smaller ones. So I wrote myself a note reminding me to post about the topic and I put in my pants pocket. I just found the note as I was getting a cup of hot chocolate and getting ready to leave work.

The Ruby minis just seem like a rip-off of
White Castle. I don't know why you would even go to place like Ruby Tuesday to get miniature burgers. They have good burgers, so why would you want small ones? That's like White Castle introducing a new full sized burger. It doesn't make sense.

Simply put: a person either wants a lot of a good thing or little of a bad thing. No one wants a lot of a bad or a little good. I'm using the analogy of White Castle as bad only because so many people I know harbor a strong distaste for White Castle. I, on the other hand, enjoy making a late night trip, 2 hours out of the way, for
a few tasty slyders.

0 comments:

 

Followers